You must meet certain basic requirements in order to obtain a visitor visa, i.e. you must:
- not have been convicted of criminal activities or immigration offences;
- convince an immigration officer that you will return to your country of residence because of ties you have there, such as employment, property, financial assets or family;
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay;
- have enough money for your stay;
- the amount needed will depend on the length of your stay and will vary depending on whether you are staying in a hotel or staying with friends or relatives.
The content of this page is provided for informational purposes only. We do our best to provide you with accurate information, but it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Enloja team assumes no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any damages arising from this information.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED
- This is not a complete list of acceptable evidence to support a visa application.
- Even if you submit all the mentioned documents, it is not a guarantee that your application will be approved.
- Canada immigration may ask you for other information or documents that are not on this list.
To visit as a tourist you must provide
- Valid passport
- Invitation letter
- Certificate of employment
- Bank certificate
- Bank statement
- Plane ticket reservation
- Travel insurance
- Hotel reservation (if applicable)
- Accommodation letter (if applicable)
- Leave letter from your employer (if applicable)
- Travel itinerary
- Travel history (if applicable)
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Business license (if applicable)
- College or professional degree (if applicable)
- Explanatory letter
- CV (if applicable)